Happy New Year!! We rang in the New Year with our good friends Thomas's! I think this is the 8th year in a row that we have had the pleasure of ringing in the new year with them. It all started back in San Diego, where we all lived, and then we all moved to the Northern VA area, and we were able to continue the fun tradition! This year I made the stipulation that we MUST stay up til midnight to watch the ball drop -- there have been several a year where we call it quits earlier. And can you believe we made it, and I FORGOT to take pictures. Like, completely forgot I even owned a camera. So, unfortunately I have no cute pics of the kids or of us to share! Bummer!
I made a few resolutions this year:
1. Write in my gratitude journal weekly.
2. Spend more time crafting, writing, and reading. And less time watching mindless TV. (Homeland, Scandal and Dexter are not classified as mindless!) haha
3. Plan fun weekend adventures for the kids. Do a better job if going into DC and exposing them to all it has to offer.
4. Run my first half marathon - I signed up for one in March! Training has begun.
5. Do 12 Random Acts of Kindness -- 1 per month.
and most importantly --
6. Live in the NOW and soak up every minute of fun with my family!
Love these little guys.

LOVE your resolutions!! I love the gratitude journal!
ReplyDelete