Monday, January 28, 2013
Nuggets
Brody spent about an hour at Ikea eating this ice cream cone. The kid was in 7th heaven, just licking away like there was no tomorrow. And when he got down to the cone he put it down and said very proudly "All Done!" He eats sweets with the best of 'em but veggies are a whole other story. Occasionally he will pick out the shredded carrots and if I'm lucky eat some peas, but that's about it.
Ava on the other hand will pretty much try everything we put in front of her. She is greenbean eating machine! I figure I need to take full advantage of this stage, because before I know it she will all picky like her brother! Last week she inhaled this guacamole that I made -- like mother like daughter -- can't blame her for the love of avacados! But, later that night when I picked up her from the crib b/c she was crying I got a big whiff of her breath --- wooooweeee some crazy garlic breath from that gauc!! Some extra time with the toothbrush and we were back on track :)
Oh how I love my little nuggets :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Kids will eat what they like tht is the way it goes. Try cauliflower and broccoli in onion dip!
ReplyDelete