I told my friend Lauren awhile back that I wanted a 13.1 sticker to put on the back of my car. She said - "Do you want the sticker, or do you want to run the half marathon, b/c I can get you the sticker!!" Point well made, my friend! I guess what I should have said is I want to earn that sticker. And that is what I have set out to do.
I'm in the midst of a 12 week training program. And OMG is it cold out early in the morning. So I have invested in some running gear. What do you think?
My awesome running hat...
And face mask thingy for the extra cold days.... ( jer said i look like a bank robber!)Because I just couldn't resist taking this pic...
Oh and did I mention that this hat has a hole for my ponytail?! LOVE IT!
Wish me luck friends! I will need it :)
On a side note, when Jer first saw this hat he said "Ummm, don't you spell it w-h-i-n-e?" He makes me laugh -- love that guy!




No comments:
Post a Comment