Posting this one a little late....
Thanksgiving came and went way too fast! We had a fun long weekend of celebrations with Gigi, Pop-Pop, Auntie Gail and Uncle Jim. The kids loved all the attention and ate up every second of it. Here are a few pics from that weekend.
The day after Thanksgiving, is big at our house, HUGE really. Why? Oh because this little thing known as the leg lamp gets put up. I seriously think Jeremy gets giddy about it. The neighbors drive by slowly, Brody asks "what's this?" while reaching up the leg (it's like a scene from the movie -- and no, im not kidding!) But, it is all in good fun and the Christmas spirit.
This Christmas will be nice and quiet. Gigi and Pop will come down for a few days. I'm thinking about planning some fun winter activities too during the week we are all home. More blogs to come on that in the future.
As I get ready to send out our annual Christmas card I've been reflecting on all that has happened in 2012. It has been a good year. We were blessed with our beautiful baby Ava, Brody continues to grow and blossom into a sweet, caring little boy, Jeremy and I celebrated 8 years of wedded bliss :), and we had a whole bunch of family fun, adventures and laughs throughout the year. We are so very blessed. And I am so grateful for all we have been given.
I'm looking forward to seeing what 2013 will bring our way.
Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday and happy new year.






No comments:
Post a Comment