Friday, November 16, 2012

Go Stallions!

Brody attended his first South Columbus football game in Tabor City.  It left quite the impression. When they got home from the game all Brody wanted to talk about was the horse on the motorcycle.  I was so confused when he first said it to me.  But I quickly learned that the team mascot is a stallion and they had the mascot ride in on a motorcycle before the game started. Brody had fun with Jeremy and the rest of the family watching the Stallions win their first play-off game.

While they were off cheering on the team, I was at the house watching Ava and Jaxx.  These two are super cute.  But, OMG it was a glimpse into the life of what a mom with twins must deal with.  When one started crying, the other was shortly behind.  Luckily, Linda came over to help out.  I like the 2:2 ratio much better!  Eventually we got them to sleep and we enjoyed some good laughs and a few glasses of wine. :)

The kids had lots of fun visiting with the family.  Here are some of the pics:
 Hanging out with Big Grandmoma

 All smiles!

 Brody - a bit too busy for a picture!

 Brody playing peek-a-boo with Ava

 Giving Ava hugs <3 p="p">

 Cheese!

 me and my lil lady
 i can't get enough of these two!

 cousins -- the one and only shot of all 3 of them. haha

 Brody holding hands with Jaxx

 Jaxx is such a cutie! Look at those baby blues

tickle, tickle!

1 comment: