We flew into Boston and then rented a car and drove up to Portland Maine for a few days. I got my share of Lobsta! Yummy Yumm! They know what they are doing up there! The food was deeeelish!
Jeremy's go to dish was fish and chips.
On our first day in Portland we took a guided tour up the Portland Observatory. What a view from the top - absolutely gorgeous.
Dinner and drinks at the Lobster Co. in down town Portland. They make a mean lobster roll.
Day trip to Boothbay Harbor. The town was very quiet since it was off season. But, it was very cute -- and there were some good deals to be had at the stores that were selling the rest of their merchandise before closing up until next summer.
Our first day in Boston it was rainy so we headed out to the Museum of Science -- we took this pic with the dinosaur for Brody. He LOVES them!
Making the best of the dreary weather!
On our way to an improv show, I thought I'd take a pretty pic of the city all lit up.
Oh yea, macaroni, I do love you!
Day 2 in Boston was gorgeous! We walked the freedom trail from start to finish. So much history in this city!
It was a great vacation and we are so happy and grateful to have been able to go on it! Big props to Alisa and Mike! Love you guys.




No comments:
Post a Comment