Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey Overload




I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend; I know I did! A bunch of family members rented a house in Cape May, NJ for the weekend. It was the first time that I had ever been there. It is a fabulous little beach town and I'd definitely like to go back one summer.

The weekend was full of lots of love, laughter and of course food! Thanksgiving dinner was absolutely delicious and I made another one of my apple pies. It was a big hit, so I was happy! :)

On Saturday we all drove to Atlantic City for the day. While most of the boys hit the casinos, the girls hit the outlets. What fun! Oh, how I love to shop. In the converse outlet I bought Brody the cutest pair of socks - they look like converse sneakers but are just the tiniest little socks! Auntie Alisa couldn't help herself either and she bought Brody his first pair of little ugg slippers -- too adorable for words! This is going to be one spoiled little guy. Mom and Alisa have already started stocking up on onesies. I just can't wait to see Brody looking oh so dapper in his new cargo pants! haha.

Here are a few pics taken throughout the weekend. Much love to all of my family who made the weekend so much fun <3 xoxo LaureNicole

No comments:

Post a Comment