My Ava doll turns 3 today! C-R-A-Z-Y! Seriously, everything they tell you about time flying after you have kids is true. It really feels like just yesterday I was rocking this little nugget to sleep. And now here we are -- 3! Ava has such personality. She is so sweet, with a side of sass! She is witty, kind, strong, and oh so brave. The last 3 years have been such an adventure and I am so excited to see what the future holds for this little firecracker!
We have had a fun 2 days of celebrating. Yesterday we went to the Children's museum of Delaware. The kids really enjoyed it. There were lots of fun things to play with, climb on, and learn about! Here are a few photos.
After the museum we headed to lunch. Ava loved every last bite of her chocolate icecream, but i mean who wouldn't?!
And today we went to church in the morning... Ava got many compliments on her "princess tutu". She was loving all of the attention. And as always, she had another priceless quote during the children's sermon. Pastor Karin was talking to the kids about looking for Jesus. Ava promptly yelled out "I can't see him" and Pastor Karin went on to talk about how Jesus lives in our hearts, and we can see him in our actions - so it is important to be nice, kind, and helpful etc... She then asks the children, "So do you think you can look for Jesus in other people this week?" And Ava perks right up and yells "NO" --- well the congregation was hysterical laughing, and I couldn't help from smirking either. Oh that was my Ava alright!! Later on Ava asked me... "Mom, is Jesus in my heart?" I told her he was. And she then said, "Is he in my belly, too?" haha I could just eat this kid up she is just so cute!
I'm so blessed, so incredibly blessed. <3 all="" audrey.="" ava="" birthday="" come="" happy="" may="" p="" true.="" wishes="" your="">
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment