HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Get ready for some photo overload! I had fun taking some fall pics with the kids!
Brody loves his little sissy -- BIG HUGS
don't you just love brody's cowboy boots!
I'm cute and I know it!
Daddy is so talented with his pumpkin balancing skills
Look Mom! I can do it too!
Me too! Me too!
tickle time!
my handsome nugget
Being silly with Daddy
Cutie patootie
Sunday Funday!
When did she get so big?
Here are some pics from Cole's Halloween party. The kids had a blast!
Fireman Brody was busy eating cheese puffs!
We all felt super safe with two firemen on the scene!
Little miss tinker bell was busy looking for treasure
Playing in the "boat"
Logan came over to play! Handsome little guy!
Trick-or-treat! Brody decided to wear his doctor costume tonight! And ava was what I was calling a watermelon fairy tonight! Grammy bought Ava a watermelon skirt that is just too cute! Add some wings and you've got yourself a fairy! haha
Ms. Marie and Mr. Jiri giving out candy.
Ava stocked up -- this was the first house we went to.... look at her bucket!
First chocolate treats of the night!
We met up wit Tristan and his mommy! Don't you love her shirt?! She is expecting a baby girl next month!
And then we got to go trick-or- treating with cole! So fun!
Cole's little cousin Owen -- the cutest monkey around!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



















No comments:
Post a Comment