Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Brody turns 3!

My boy is growing up. I still can't get over how fast the years are flying by.  I can remember that drive to the hospital like it was yesterday.

On April 1st 2010 we were blessed with our beautiful baby boy, Brody Wade.  I had no idea what motherhood was going to be like-- how scary, exciting, nerve wracking, amazing, and every other emotion in the book rolled into one-- that it was going to be.  Brody is everything we dreamed of, and more.  Watching both my babies grow and learn is honestly the biggest honor -- and I am truly blessed to be the mother to my bubba (brody) and nugget (ava).  Life is good.

Here are a few videos from Brody's big day! His birthday party with his friends is this weekend, so more photos will be coming soon!!





2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Happy Birthday Brody!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your singing, sounds like me! Brody is so cute stepping over the balloon. Going to the big boy potty! Yea!

    ReplyDelete