Thanksgiving was fabulous! We hit the road and went to Pittsburgh to celebrate the holiday with the family. I love this tradition we've started of doing Thanksgiving together - Darrin, Lesley, Ally, Cassie, Holton, AJ, Aunt Gail, Uncle Jim, Mom, Dad, Alisa, Mike(who we missed greatly this year b/c they are off living the life in St. John) and of course me, Jer and Brody. It's a tradition we started after Nanny passed. I think it started b/c we wanted to do something different since she wasn't there -- so we rented a house in Jersey the past two years, and this year we switched it up and Darrin and Lesley hosted. The weekend was full of a ridiculous amount of food, fun and family :)
Jer, Aunt Gail, Darrin and I took a day trip to Ohio to the Christmas Story house -- and what an adventure that was!
Like a kid in a candy shop -- the anticipation, the excitement -- it's unbearable!
And yes, we now have one of these sitting in our front window! I mean, how could we leave without such a LARGE souvenir?!
Brody followed Holton around all weekend -- he loves all of his big cousins!
Mom, Dad and Auntie hanging around!
And if this pic just doesn't make you laugh, what will?!




We had a fun time!
ReplyDelete