Thursday, June 2, 2011

Walker, no more!

Brody is 14 months and officially walking! I love watching my little guy wobble around.  He is a cautious walker. Slow and steady wins the race.  He has gotten really good at catching himself when he gets off balance, re-steadies those cute little feet, stands up tall and wobbles on.

Each day I see more and more of Brody's personality reveal itself. He is a stubborn little man. He wants what he wants when he wants it.  Normally kids his age can be distracted quite easily.  Not Brody.  If he sees the remote control on the couch, he wants to play with it, touch all the buttons and see them light up. I try to quickly hide it, or put it out of reach and give him another toy. But, that won't cut it.  He knows that remote is hidden behind that cushion and he is going to point at it, and try to pull himself up on to the couch to get it, if it's the last thing he does!

Brody is also quite the little charmer.  When I pick him up from daycare, all the little girls gather round and blow kisses and wave bye-bye.  This kid eats it up.  Oh how he LOVES the ladies.  I have a feeling he is going to be a real heart-breaker.

Here are some pics from our photo shoot for Brody's first birthday:










1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. The last Picture looked like he wants out. Guess he knows what he wants! That a boy Brody!
    Love Aunt Gail

    ReplyDelete