Spring is my favorite season. I love the warmer weather mixed with that perfect cool breeze. I've been trying to soak it all in now b/c in a blink I know it will be summer and the mosquitos will be out in full force, the humidity will be creeping up, and I will reaffirm my love of the air conditioner!
Brody and I have been going on lots of walks around the neighborhood. We like to go to the park and go on the swings. Well, maybe Brody isn't so fond of the swing yet, but, we are working on that. He does however, love crawling around in the grass, sticking his hands in the dirt, and pointing at the squirrels running up the trees. My baby is really becoming a little boy :)
Brody is still on the verge of walking. It seems like each day he is taking a few more steps than the day before. I have no doubt he will be running around in no time at all. He also has started saying daaag (dog) when Baxter is roaming around the room.
Here are some recent pics:
Brody hanging out with his bud Owen on our trip to NY
Mommy's traveling partner
Drooling up a storm
Brody lounging with his other bud, Jaden!
being a ham as usual!
Sweet boy. You are so lucky to have such a good boy. Love ya Aunt Gail
ReplyDelete