Saturday, July 17, 2010

busy busy busy

The last few weeks have been so busy! From me going back to work, to Jeremy going back, and then Brody starting daycare -- it has been one big whirlwind of excitement around here! Brody is growing like crazy. This kid is a hungry little monster and went from drinking just 4oz in a sitting to 6oz or even 8oz if he is really hungry! We haven't had an official weigh-in at the doctor's office in awhile. But, Jeremy likes to try and weigh him -- going on the scale alone, and then with Brody. It is't the most precise method but we think he is around 14lbs! And man, my arms are getting buff just from carrying him around the house. Besides growing like a weed, Brody is also rolling over more often, spins himself around in circles either on his back or his tummy, and giggling like a champ! It is so fun to watch him grow and change. We think he might be getting his first tooth in the somewhat near future. He is drooling like crazy. I'm telling you we are going through bibs like no ones business. This was Brody's first week of daycare and he did great! He is the ladies man of the group, as he is the only boy with three little girls. He is such the little charmer and I know he is having fun with the girls. Dropping Brody off the first day was a bit tough on Mom, but it got easier and easier as the week went on. I know he is in great hands with Andrea and that definitely takes a lot of the worry off my mind. Something is wrong with my camera and photos aren't uploading on to my computer at the moment, which is why these last two blogs havent had any photos. But, I thought I'd leave you all with this ridiculous video I took yesterday of Jeremy changing Brody's diaper. Be glad they haven't come up with the technology to be able to smell through the computer!

1 comment:

  1. Ha haahahahah taht was hysterical. If you want to know how to do that, Darrin was a pro after 4 babies I was amazed at Mc Donalds one day!

    ReplyDelete