Brody will be 12 weeks old this week. He is getting so big, so strong, and more adorable by the minute!
After 12 fabulous weeks at home with Brody, it is time to enter back into the world of work. I start back on Monday. I have mixed feelings about it. Part of me is looking forward to getting back into a schedule, spend time with my work friends and have regular adult interaction. But, on the other hand I'm very sad to leave my little boy. Luckily Jeremy will have another 2 weeks off with him before Brody starts going to daycare. I'm hoping this will help me with my transition -- knowing I can come home for a visit at lunch everyday! But, I know Brody will be in good hands when he does go to daycare -- we are so lucky to have found Andrea and I know Brody will have lots of fun with the ladies (Andrea will be watching 3 little girls along with Brody).
We've had a lot of fun the last few weeks. It's been so nice to have time off all together as a family. We took a trip to LI 2 weeks ago to visit with more family and friends. It is always good to get back to NY -- even if mom and dad don't have AC! haha.
Here are a few pics from our trip along with some pics from father's day. I <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment