They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. But, they neglect to mention this does not apply during pregnancy! But, that's okay with me. A doc appt. means hearing the baby's heartbeat and getting some reassurance that everything is moving along just as it should -- and as all of you moms out there know -- that is ALWAYS a good thing!
Today we met Dr. Jackson. She answered a few of my questions and then says, "okay, let's listen to your kid" haha that really made me smile. And that's just what we did - listened to the heartbeat. Baby Fonvielle has a strong heart beat at 150 beats/min. And if you hadn't guessed, I teared up. :) I can only imagine the tears that will flow when we go to the next sonogram and find out if we are having a baby boy or girl!
Everything else is going really well. I'm feeling good, my energy level is up and I've developed a new found love and respect for mint chocolate chip ice cream. It is my new fave! How did I not realize it was so delicious until I got preggers?! haha. I don't know, but I am loving every bite!
xoxo LaureNicole
No comments:
Post a Comment