Happy Friday to all! This week seemed to fly by. Tomorrow I am officially 17 weeks. You know what that means?! Only another 2 ½ weeks until we find out the sex! Woot Woot! We can’t wait! I think Jeremy is going to run out to Home Depot right away to buy paint for the nursery. I’ve never seen a man so excited to paint. I married a good one. Jeremy has been busy with project after project around the house. First was painting the guest bedroom, then ripping up the floors, tearing down the wall paper and re-painting the bathroom, after that was redoing all the screens on the screened in porch (Mike came down to help with that one – thanks buddy!) and next up is painting the nursery. Once we finish painting all of the bedrooms upstairs we are thinking about putting down new carpet. Lots to get done in the next 5ish months! Go Jeremy Go! Haha.
Next week I have my monthly doc appointment; we are both looking forward to that. Not only will we get to meet another doctor (this practice has about 15 docs), but we will also get to hear the heartbeat again on the doppler machine. I <3 hearing my baby’s <3. I tear up every time; it just makes me so happy.
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend....Much love xoxoxo LaureNicole.
No comments:
Post a Comment