Yea, that's right, never say never!!!
Because never in a million years did i think i'd be typing this: We are moving to the country. Yep, that's right, folks -- This born and raised New Yorker has said it - Moving. To. The. Country.
We are excited and I'll be honest (a bit nervous too) to announce that we are packing it up and moving to Delaware. Ok, so maybe your first thought is that isn't the real country. And, ok, maybe your right. But my thought is that if you have to drive past corn fields to get to your house.. it's country. And yes, this is the case!
The past 3 months have been a whirlwind. Jeremy accepted a job with Amazon, resigned from his full time Navy job and transitioned back into the reserves, started working in DE (which meant I was pulling double duty during the week), we put our house on the market, are under contract, went house hunting in DE, found a place, and are under contract on what will be our new house now. C-R-A-Z-Y!
I feel like I haven't had a second to just breathe and take it all in. And now that everything is happening so soon (we are set to close in early Nov), it is all hitting me like a ton of bricks. I'm really going to miss this house, our awesome neighbors and friends, and the area in general. We've made a lot of wonderful memories here! From bringing home the babies from the hospital to Jeremy really getting some good handyman experience fixing stuff up! This was our first real home and I will always cherish it. I only hope the next family that moves in loves it as much as we have.
Lots of big changes are coming. A new chapter. A new beginning. It's exciting. New friends to be made, new lifestyle to adjust to. I'm really looking forward to getting to spend some more time with the kiddos, not fighting traffic, and exploring new places!
Wish us luck as we close one chapter and start another! Oh and I'll leave you with this...
When I told Brody that we were going to move and we were going to live in a new house, he looked up at me with those big beautiful eyes and said, "That's cool, Mom. Do you think we could find a house without any dog hair?" bahahahhaha That gave me a laugh of a life time. I had to explain that Baxter was coming with us and so was all his dog hair!

haha "no dog hair"...that is great! hes a funny boy! =)
ReplyDelete