It was such a fun day. Grammy and Big Daddy were here to help us celebrate.
Ava woke up super early. I'm talking 4:30 am early. She must've sensed the excitement. That, or her 2 year molars are coming in. I tend to think the later.
We had the breakfast of champions… cheerios!
This was followed by some play time with Brody. And then after nap the party was on! Ava enjoyed the whole shaaabang!
Although she was a bit tired from getting up so early and only having a short nap, she was a trooper!
From the minute she saw the cupcakes, the was all that was on her mind. Like mother like daughter -- there is nothing like a good cupcake!
The party was full of fabulous friends, yummy food, lots of presents, crafting, and hitting a piñata! What more could a girl ask for?!
Ava has brought us so much joy, love, and laughter these past two years. I am so incredibly blessed to be her mommy.
I love you nugget -- from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. You are a blessing through and through -- Happy Birthday!! Here's to another fabulous year ahead!



No comments:
Post a Comment