I just can't believe my little man, or not so little man is going to start preschool on Tuesday. It seems like yesterday that we were pregnant with Brody, and sitting on Andi and Geoff's couch talking to them about daycare. And now here we are more than 3 years later getting ready to send B-man off to school! Time flys.
Earlier last week we had Brody's school orientation. He was so excited, he kept saying " I can't want to show Ava my classroom!" I think Ava is going to have some Brody withdrawal next week too. She is his shadow. This is going to be a transition for everyone.
This is Brody and Ava sitting together for the orientation
The we were off to the classroom to meet some of the other kids, parents and his teacher Ms.Moulou.
Brody keeps talking about going back to school to play with the firetrucks. I'm hopeful that he stays excited when we drop him off. But, I know there will be tears. If not his, definitely mine!
Big c-ya later hugs to Ms. Andi!




No comments:
Post a Comment