Saturday, September 22, 2012

2 going on 22

I love that Brody has such an imagination.  Lately he has been doing a lot of pretending - pretending the ottoman is a car, flipping his chair over and pretending it's a house, pretending too cook food and eat it -- his little imagination is running wild and it is so fun to watch him play and see what he comes up with next.

The other day our conversation went something like this:

Brody: Mommy, I need to give you something (he was pretending to hold something in his hand)
Me: Oooh, what do you have for me ? ( I put out my hand)
Brody: Some bad news (he pretends to put "bad news" in my hand)
Me: Brody, I don't want bad news!!
Brody: Ok Mommy, I'll give you good news (he puts the "good news" in my hand)
Me: Thank you!!

I mean really, where does he get this stuff?!

And this morning our conversation went like this:

Brody: Mommy, I'm going to work (he gets into his car)
Me: What are you going to do at work?
Brody: I'm going to work on my computer (gives me a look like duhhhh mom!)

Oh how I love these little conversations!

But, I think my favorite was when he  was furiously looking through his toy box. I mean, this kid was on a mission. And I said:

Me: Brody, what are you looking for?!
Brody: My phone - I need to check my email!

bahahahaha - now I know where he got that one!!

My little man is growing up way too fast!



1 comment:

  1. Awww...can't wait to chill with my nephew (and niece of course). Just 2 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete