On Sunday the celebration continued. We started off by going to church. It was Ava's debut at church and everyone just loved her. I mean, how can you not? This little lady is just so sweet. After church the kids went over to Jiri and Marie's. I can't tell you how fabulous it is to have such wonderful neighbors! They babysat while Jer and I got to go out on our first date since having Ava. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings (obviously Jeremy's choice!) and enjoyed some drinks and yummy grub. After chowing down we went bowling! I haven't done that in ages. It was a lot of fun. The best part of the whole thing was just seeing Jeremy relaxed and having a good time. He has been so busy studying the last few weeks and months that there hasn't been much time to just kick back. It's nice to have my hubby back!
Here are a few pics that Marie took while watching the kiddos. I love the smiles -- just can't get enough!




No comments:
Post a Comment