Friday, July 29, 2011

Brody has an announcement


Yes, that's right -- Brody is going to be a Big Brother! Jeremy and I are very excited about welcoming another bundle of joy into our lives.  I'm 13 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow.  Woohoo for getting through the first trimester.  I'm still not feeling wonderful, but I'm hoping the queasy feeling will subside soon.  When they say that every pregnancy is different, they arent kidding.  This time around has been a bit more challenging for me.  But, I suppose running after a one year-old while batttling nausea is definitely going to make things a bit more chaotic! Lots of excitement and fun is on the way. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Lauren!! Congratulations to you and Jeremy! That is wonderful news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't Brody be happy! Lets hope that this baby is just like him- a doll baby!

    ReplyDelete