Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Zooom....

It really is amazing how fast the days, weeks, and months are flying by. Brody will be turning one in a little over a week. This time a year ago I was huge, running to the bathroom every 5 seconds, and so ready to meet my little boy. This past year has been a whirlwind. Brody has brought so much love and joy to our family. I wake up every morning excited to go see his smiling face. And every morning, without fail, he is standing in his crib, doing a little bouncey dance, sucking on his paci, and smiling from ear to ear. There couldn’t be a better way to start my day. Nothing beats hearing his little giggle, tickling him under his chin, and giving hugs until he squirms! We are so blessed and we are so grateful.


It is so exciting to see Brody learning things. In the past two months he has learned how to walk all the way around the coffee table, clap, put his hands up above his head when you say “how big, soooo big”, change toys from one hand to another when you say “brody, switch hands” (a fabulous help when trying to change his clothes), and a biggy -- understanding the word “no” and crying when we say it. We are still working on waving, saying bye bye, and hopefully one day real soon he’ll understand that I’m Mama and Jeremy is Daaa-dee. He says these occasionally, but I still don’t think he really understands it yet.

Here are some recent photos of my little stud:



 I can't get enough of those baby browns
 Brody's first gymnastics class
 Organic Chemistry is cool, Dad.
 I'll have the periodic table memorized in no time.
Me and my buddy Cooper 

Swinging is for the birds

No comments:

Post a Comment