Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me and Jer!!

It's my birthday and I'll do what I want! Ha. I am now officially 29 and holding -- FOREVER!!

On Tuesday before we went to sleep Jeremy said, "good-bye 20's" -- he has officially hit the BIG 3-0! Teenagers around the world now thing he is old!

My big birthday suprise for Jeremy went off without a hitch. On Monday I had off from work for President's Day (Jer did not) and I went out and bought him what a man can only dream of -- a 52" flat screen TV! On my way home I wondered how I'd ever get this massive box out of my car and into the house. Luckily we have some good friends! One quick call later Cate and Nate were to the rescue and came over to do the heavy moving. They got it in the house and down the basement just before Jeremy got home. The timing couldn't have been better! When Jeremy got home I put my plan into action -- "You are never going to believe what Baxter did downstairs". Ha! That got him going, so I lead the way down to the basement and when we get to the bottom of the stairs I turn around to see the look of pure shock on his face! Priceless I tell you, just priceless!

And then it gets even better -- Jeremy can't hide the excitement when he tells me that he bought me the couch that I wanted for a combo birthday/ push present! Push present -- what is that you ask? A thank you for carrying our baby for 9 months and pushing him out! Sweet! I have been wanting this new couch for awhile now. It will be perfect as Brody gets older because I think we will be spending quite a bit of time down the basement with all of his toys!

Today is a good day. In a few hours I'll be going out to lunch to celebrate my birthday with the girls in the office. So fun! And this weekend the fun will just continue as Jen and Lindsay are coming to visit on Saturday, spending the night, and then I have organized a brunch with a bunch of girlfriends on Sunday! woohoo!

xoxo LaureNicole

No comments:

Post a Comment