Another snow day! The weatherman was wrong -- what was only supposed to be a light dusting turned into a winter wonderland. I'm guessing there is at least 4 or 5 inches out there, and the last I checked it was still coming down.
So, what better to do than nest! I finished organizing Brody's room today. Everything has really come together beautifully! The mattress arrived this week and I was very excited to put on all of the bedding. I love the jungle theme -- all the little animals on the sheets and blankets are just adorable!
The pics above are of Brody's room, Jeremy kicking back in the glider -- please note he is reading Baby Wise!, and me at 32 weeks preggers.
I had a doctors appointment on Friday and Brody is doing just great! He is measuring right on target and as always it was great to hear his heartbeat. We go back again in two weeks and have another sonogram. I love getting all these pictures of my little man!
xoxo LaureNicole
Aww, the room looks great Lauren!! You look fantastic and are a glowing pregnant woman. We are slow going with Corey's room....I guess it's a little different the second time around. I am hoping to get it done in the next week or so. So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteRoom looks great! you are getting bigger and bigger!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Aunt Gail