I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family. Jeremy and I headed south this year to good 'ol Tabor City. We had a fabulous weekend filled with family, fun, and a whole lot of FOOD! My father-in-law teased me that I was probably the only Long Island girl that was eating shrimp and grits on Christmas morning! There is a good chance that he was right -- but, the one thing that I do know is that it sure was yummy!
We received some awesome Christmas gifts and Brody did too! Uncle Jake gave Brody his very own Stallion football (the Stallions are the Tabor City HS football team). Jeremy keeps talking about how much fun he is going to have throwing the ball around with Brody in the backyard. We've got a few years to go for before that happens! :)
We are starting the New Year off right and going out to dinner with some friends. The rest of the weekend will be super relaxing and I look forward to lounging around the house. We may get crazy and squeeze in a trip to Babies R Us!
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year filled with love, laughter and much happiness.
xoxo LaureNicole
P.S. This is a pic of me on Christmas Day. I bought this t-shirt especially for my southern fam -- it was a hit. <3
Hi girl, it is getting closer now. I know you are super excited! It wil be nice to have a baby in the family again. I just love babies!
ReplyDeleteAunt Gail