Jeremy and I are happy to announce that we are going to have a baby!! I thought it would be fun to start a blog about our journey and share it with all of our friends and friends and family.
We have made it through the first trimester! woohoo! So, they say that I will start to feel human again. At least I shouldn't be as tired as I have been the last three months. I'm still waiting for the day that I wake up feeling super energized. But, overall I guess I should say I feel pretty lucky to have things going as smoothly as they have been. No crazy morning sickness -- just some slight nausea, and for that I am eternally grateful!
This Friday (9/25) we have our 14 week appointment. I'm hoping that they use that doppler thing again and that we get to hear the heartbeat. It is just so amazing to hear it; my soon to be son or daughter's heart, beating inside of me. It is a beautiful thing. Two weeks ago we had a sonogram done and we got to see our little one squirming around! It was so awesome! The doc told us that baby Fonvielle is growing as to be expected and is already 2 3/4 inches long or the size of a peach. Don't you love how they compare it to fruit?!
We are two very excited parents-to-be and already we want to say thank you to all of our friends and family for thier support.
Until next time.... LaureNicole
No comments:
Post a Comment